Monday, February 23, 2009

And Now, Back to Our Regulary Scheduled Programming

First of all, let me apologize for the recent lack of postings, I intend to fix that. For those of you who know why the postings were so few, I'm done thinking and I 'tend to start doing, so don't ask.

Now, our programming. This is a site I found through Fazed (another great site, by the way) and it has got to be, quite possibly, the best example of a WYSIWYG website name on this whole wide series of tubes. I'm not going to write it aloud, as it is quite possibly NSFW, just if you need a laugh (and trust me, it works), then start to clicking here.

Twofer:

If you don't care about what NSFW means because your job entails putting letters up on store signs, but you still want to lose your job, then, by all means, go here and see how they roll in Polo, IL.

Threefer:

It was a great show and a great time put on by both Chicago Farmer and Ernie Hendrickson Friday night at Chicago St. Pub. Both musicians have Cd's out that you should seriously consider picking up if you like good, honest, acoustic guitar driven music.

No comments: