Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm sorry.

Words fail me. (NSFW)


Get Yours Before New Moon is Released!

This is absolutely the smartest idea ever (Yes, it sparkles). Fuck landing on the moon. Fuck curing polio. This will make more money than Jesus playing blackjack drunk. If only they would of thought to put a razor blade on this thing, that way, wannabe goth girls (and boys!) would never have to leave their homes and the world would be at peace. It ships 09-01-09.

In music (that doesn't make you want to paint your wrists red), listen to Cobalt & the Hired Guns. It's kind of folksy, kind of poppy, and kind of rock. In other words; It's kind of good. Their double single, appropriately titled The Double Single is available for free here. (Really. Download it. If only for the song You Left Your Sweater...)

Me? I'm listening to German pop music. I think it explains everything.

I'm losing my shit. God, this is fun.

----------------

1 comment:

KnowNothingTim said...

That's the same video Garry Glitter sent to me when I was 12.