Monday, August 17, 2009

"I'm kind of lazy and I kind of stink, but I'll clean myself up for you".

There are some things in this world, granted most (including this) are grossly immature, that I can't help but just... laugh uncontrollably at. Things like the Cock Shot (NSFW: Language):

There's more great stuff from these guys on their websites, specifically Stole My Dick (NSFW: Language/Imagery) and Irish Rover: A St. Paddy's Day Brogue (Half-way Day - One Month), for you to check out, even if some of it is kind of old.

Now, I feel like I'm almost expected to do this (but I hope I'm not):

!FREE MUSIC!

Today I bring you, courtesy of their Blogger page, The Outbreaks and their 5-song EP Places.


MySpace/Facebook/PureVolume

Released in 2006, this Chicago band uses this release to showcase their prowess in piano-driven melodies and catchier than catchy hooks. Soaring choruses (See: She's a Fembot) more than help this album succeed where it was supposed to: To drive up interest in a new full-length, which, unfortunately, hasn't been released, but, fortunately, is coming soon. Still, since you are probably going to be hearing this for the first time, look at things this way - If you had downloaded this back in 2006, you'd be a lot more upset that the LP hasn't arrived yet.

Actually, scratch that. I just started listening and I'm already upset.

Download Places by The Outbreaks:

High Quality (320kbps)

Low Quality (128kbps)

Happy Birthday, Mom.

You feel your grip loosening, finger by finger, and every thought that should be telling you to hold on is mocking you, letting you know that it's your fault, and yours alone, that you ended up in this position. The worse part of it all is, at that point, you're still miles away from bottom.

----------------
Now playing: The Bouncing Souls - Hopeless Romantic
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

The Outbreaks said...

Hey you, my sources are telling me that the new outbreaks album will be out this month (November!)
So thank you for helping us share places with everything and keep a look out for the exact date!