Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So... this is the future.

Yes. I've finally moved on from an old HP desktop, what with its 60gb hard drive and mind-numbing 128mb of RAM. My future, it comes in the form of the HP tx2627cl Tablet Notebook.

Oh, sure. It was a display model, but I'm good enough with this crap that it doesn't worry me at all. Besides, the 12.1" swivel touch screen, 320gb hard drive, and 3 gigs of memory, more than make up for the purchase price. Which, by the f'n way, was only $500 bucks, that's nearly half off the original, so I couldn't pass this up.

In other news, it's baseball season! Yay. I now have two weeks before the White Sox piss me off so much that I can't watch them.

Righteous Hillbillies - Soon.

Deconstructing Jim - R.I.P.

Hope the reunion goes soemthing like this:





1 comment:

KnowNothingTim said...

DUDE!
I've wanted a tablet PC for a while. Let me know how it works for you.
Now all you need is high speed internets.